On Line Marketing

Thursday, October 04, 2007

Would You Like a Link from Jan Klin's Website?

Hi Folks

I will create a link for you from my site (from a Page Rank 4 page) complete with relevant anchor text for your most important keyphrase.

I'll also make it 'contextually relevant' for you.

Those of you who know the power of this type of link building should be answering the question above with a yes, yes, yes please Jan (but what's the catch?).

There is no catch - all I need in return is a link from your site to mine (from any page which does not have a Page Rank 0).

If you wish to do this (honestly you should because it will make a difference to your rankings) just drop me an email (jan@janklin.com) and I'll send along the details to you. Or call me if you wish. (01928 788100)

Best Wishes

Jan